Most Trusted A/C Installation in Chandler, TX
When you say “best quality air conditioning unit,” this must also mean “high-efficiency rated air conditioning unit”. In this article, we’ll tackle various types of A/C units and the importance of high-efficiency ratings to know which one is the best choice.
A/C System: What’s the Most Efficient?
If you plan to have an A/C installation in Chandler, TX, you should also explore options that are most suitable for your home and are highly efficient. While it can be pricey to have a highly efficient A/C installed in your home, in the long run, it can save you loads of money on utility bills.
A high-performance A/C unit ensures you better comfort in your home. Keep in mind that your A/C unit should also be the proper fit for your space.
Aside from the conventional central air conditioner, there are several options you can choose from that can present an alternative that is just as efficient as them.
- Heat pumps are one alternative that offers high efficiency. It uses refrigeration for both heating and cooling purposes. With heat pumps transferring outdoor heat into your home, it shows great promise as an alternative with its low-energy process that is less costly than an electric furnace.
- Ductless systems, coined from its name, do not need any ducts but operate as efficiently as the typical A/C unit or heat pump. With its unique system, this will ensure efficiency that won’t suffer from air leak problems.
- An evaporative cooler is one viable option; however, this type of unit is only effective in dry weather. This unit tends to cost less energy to operate and much cheaper to install, but along with this is that it might not be able to cool your space as much as you want to.
Look for efficiency ratings.
There are two main ways to identify the efficiency rating of an air conditioning unit. These are:
- Try to look for the energy star seal, it represents that a certain system meets EPA guidelines for efficiency and performance.
- Try to look for the season energy efficiency ratio (SEER) rating of 16 or higher. As air conditioning units are used most of the time, it is crucial to identify a system’s SEER rating to find the highest rating within your planned budget to prevent unexpected costly bills.
A high SEER rating on air conditioners means greater indoor comfort in the summer months, especially if you live in hot regions. Generally, A/Cs with high SEER have 2 components, which are the variable-speed compressor and variable-speed blower. These 2 components help the system work better under extreme weather conditions, thus promoting a cooler and more comfortable indoor environment.
Give Us a Call Today For Quality A/C Installation in Chandler, TX
At Maddox Residential and Commercial Services, we install and service air conditioners in Chandler, TX, and the surrounding areas. You can contact us at 903-592-6531, or you can visit us online here for more HVAC questions.