Fast and Efficient A/C Installation in Jacksonville, TX
Did you just move into a new home, or do you have an old A/C that needs a replacement? Maddox Residential and Commercial Services technicians have you covered. Our professional team of experts provides A/C Installation in Jacksonville, TX.
What to Look for in an A/C Installation Service
Our trained and duly certified service technicians understand that a new or replacement air conditioning system is an investment for your home. It is no less than an involved process and each home should have its own unique needs.
Before starting the new A/C installation project, let’s go over some important factors to consider:
- Cost: Everyone’s budget is different so we will help you find the model and make of an A/C unit that fits your financial capacity. Here’s a quick tip—most people think that buying the most affordable air conditioning helps you save costs. That is actually the costlier option in the long run.
You see, the more expensive A/C units usually consume less energy and are more efficient. They lower your electricity bills and they’re less costly to maintain compared to cheaper models.
- Size: Our technicians will ask you about the dimensions of your home’s living spaces. Knowing the size of one is the factor in determining the right sized A/C. If the unit is too small, then you end up spending more electricity to cool the place. If it is too large then the on/off cycles will be faster. Either way, you spend more on electricity.
- EER Rating: We check the EER rating of every air conditioning unit that you prefer. This will help us figure out the most energy-efficient system that works best for you.
- Efficient Ductwork: Before the actual installation, our technicians will inspect your home’s ductwork. Remember that poor ductwork will leak up to 20% of the cool air generated by your A/C.
- Durability: Maddox has been in the service of the people of Texas since 1937. We have extensive professional experience in our industry. We know which A/C system has the best quality giving you more bang for your buck. We can tell you how durable certain brands and models are when you call us today.
- Installation Site: We also inspect the installation site before we do any work on your home. Our technicians will determine the amount of shade your home is going to get from nearby trees. They will also check the general direction your house is facing. We help you determine the best place in the house to install your unit.
- Air Quality: Note that A/C systems have predetermined air quality requirements. We check your home’s airways, ducts, and other factors that may affect air quality and the overall performance of any air conditioning system before installation begins.
Why Choose Us?
Apart from an experienced, highly trained, and certified staff, Maddox Residential and Commercial Services abide by our core values, which are:
- Commitment to great customer experience and quality service you can afford
- Ensuring that our technicians receive up-to-date training on the latest HVAC technologies
- Providing you with honest prices, giving you full disclosure of all the costs that you need to pay before we sign any contract